Covid-19 Update 2 May 2022 - Profile Orthodontics
For the safety of our patients and staff we ask that patients and accompanying people adhere to the following precautions.
1. Please do NOT attend or enter if you have any cold or flu symptoms (eg. fever, sore throat, runny nose, cough, headache or other Covid19 symptoms) or if you should be isolating. Contact us to reschedule your appointment.
2. Where possible, it is preferable if only the patient and one parent/guardian (for under 18yrs) enter the practice.
3. You are welcome to wait in your car and we will phone when we are ready for you. Call 9300 9975 when you arrive so we know you are here.
4. Please wear a mask. Current WA health information requires that masks must be worn in all healthcare settings, including staff, visitors and patients at dental practices.
1. Please sanitise your hands
2. Advise desk staff of your arrival
3. Patients need to use mouthwash for 30-60 seconds (available in bathrooms & toothbrushing area)
Social distancing and sanitisation measures are in place.
Profile Orthodontics’ commitment to being able to monitor your treatment remotely helps to avoid disruptions (eg. during isolation periods). Not only does it mean fewer appointments for you, but we are able to keep treatment on track during periods when in-person visits are not possible. So, keep up the good work by sending us your regular scans!
We continue to monitor the Health Department and Australian Dental Association advice and will post updates if changes occur to this information.